PDS Engineering – Offload Services
WE DELIVER EXPERTISE, WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
PDS Engineering was established in 1987 as a special performance adjunct to its parent company, PDS Tech, Inc. We rapidly mobilize and manage specialized design teams led by our core group of design and project management staff. This expandable and retractable capability is further enhanced through specially negotiated short-term hardware and software agreements with its primary vendors. These capabilities provide a tremendous advantage to our customers. We welcome the opportunity to provide quotes on any of your design packages.
PDS Engineering's core-group of engineers has experience in aircraft, automotive, aerospace, and industrial design of new products. Their technical skills encompass abilities to produce sound original concepts, develop complete engineering and advanced tooling design for optimum manufacturing efficiency. We have over 35 designers in three offices. Click here to see examples of our work.
PDS has developed its own project tracking program that provides real-time status of all projects to assist management dynamics and provide accurate reports to customers.
Boeing, Cessna, Textron, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Space Technology, GKN, Machinist Inc., Composite Structures, Composites Atlantic, Pratt & Whitney, Aviation Partners/Boeing, API, and Boeing Defense and Space
- Expert Reverse Engineering
- Advanced Surfacing Techniques
- Registered Professional Engineers and DER representatives
- Composite Structures Analysis and Design
- Conventional and Computer/Laser Controlled Tooling
- Large Equipment Design
- Manufacturing Planning
- Tooling Fabrication
- Fabrication Project Management
- Ground Support and Test Equipment Design and Packaging
- Aircraft Modification and Flight Structures Design
- Finite Element, Structural, Strength, and Stress Analysis
- NASTRAN and PATRAN analysis
- Industrial Design, Product Development, and Human Factors Engineering
- Aircraft Interior Design and Surface Digital Definition
- Airplane-on-Ground Special Tools and Repair Kits
- NC Programming and Post Processing
- Computer Aided Solid Modeling Design and Board
- Competitive Drafting-only Rates (Work done to exacting MIL or ANSI Standards)
- O/S's: IBM AIX RS-6000, MS-W95-W98 & WXP
- CAD/CAM: CATIA V4 & V5, UG V14-UGNX, AUTOCAD
- N/C: CATIA, UG, NCL, VERICUT, Intercim G-Post FEM: COSMOS, ALGOR, STAAD, Nastran
- Internet: T-1 Frame Relay, FTP
All types: Bond Jigs, Mandrels, RTMD’s, Compression Molds, Master Models, Mill Fixtures, Inspection Fixtures, Machine Tools, Work Platforms, Assembly and Fabrication Jigs, Handling Equipment, Automated and Manually operated Locating and Alignment Fixtures, and Test Equipment
Aluminum, Steel (& CRES), Invar, Titanium, Pre PREG and Infused Composites, i.e. Graphite, Carbon, FRP, and more
YES WE DO!
“Does PDS Engineering offer Tool Fabrication Services?”
Yes, PDS Engineering has worked with several local and domestic fabrication shops to supply finished tools. A recent example is an assembly tool used to retrofit after market aircraft parts. Several machine shops were utilized under PDS direction to facilitate an expedited schedule while keeping costs within budget. PDS managed the design, fabrication, and inspection of the tools.
“Does PDS Engineering offer Design- Build project management?”
Yes, PDS Engineering has worked as a Design- Build project manager for many projects over the last 10 years. One notable project was for the Boeing 777 program in which PDS served as the prime offload manager for machine shops to expedite offload tooling for the Boeing Company. We received a special award for this effort from the Boeing Company.